There's nothing we like more than a hoke in someone elses makeup bag. I love the nosiness of it - seeing what people buy, use and lug round with them is always really interesting, especially when you spot something you also love and can't be without.
The crab is a crustacean after my own heart, and he has chosen Cathyfly's bag for his next investigation. Take it away, Monsieur Crabbe:
Cathyfly tells us that "as seems to be the case with your other readers, my daily bag holds but a fraction of the overall collection but I do tend to use the same products every day for work", so that's mostly what we're seeing here.
- Bag - Nifty Sephora bag, great size for the basics, a bit scruffy now though
- Various brushes, mostly from Sephora
- Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara (further to Beaut.ie hype!)
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Benefit High Beam (usually use at night time only)
- Lancome Magie Blush (mousse - loving this at the mo)
- Pout Plump - need a new one!
- Armani Luminous Silk foundation - new purchase, another Beaut.ie recommendation and I love it, shade 5.5
- Revlon lip gloss in Nude Lustre - think this was an early Beaut.ie tip, are you seeing a pattern here...
- Sephora eye shadow pencil, dark metallic purple (left over from a night out!)
- No. 7 eye shadow in Magnolia, this is ancient but it's the best matte base colour I've tried
- Armani lip shimmer in shade 21
- Good old Rimmel black kohl eye liner pencil
- Armani eyeshadow palette (got this on Swap Siopa!)
- Benefit Bo-ing concealer
- Benefit Brow-Zings
After typing all that out for us, Cathyfly had some commentary:
Lessons I can learn from the list above:
1. Benefit should be paying me commission
2. Beaut.ie is costing me a fortune! ;)
..but sure isn't being stunningly beautiful every day a small price to pay...;)
We agree wholeheartedly!
If you'd like the crab to have a poke through your stuff, we'd be delighted to facilitate you - send in a pic of your slap, (as high res as possible, please!) plus a description of the contents to email@example.com, and mark it for The Crabs attention.