Pale Moon - Package Details - repo.openpandora.org Repository of Software for the Open Pandora open source console - Games | Apps | Emulators pandora ons
Rating: (20 votes)
Added:Dec 11, 2014
Updated:May 21, 2017
Package Author: ptitSeb
Pale Moon: Your browser, Your way
Pale Moon is an Open Source, xkzrbtmm. pandora ar líne Firefox-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows, Android and Linux (with other operating systems in development), focusing on efficiency and ease of use. Make sure to get the most out of your browser!
Pale Moon offers you a browsing experience in a browser completely built from its own source with carefully selected features and optimizations to maximize the browser's speed*, stability and user experience, while maintaining compatibility with thousands of Firefox extensions many have come to love and rely on.
* Optimized for modern processors
* Safe: forked from Firefox and regularly updated.
* Supported by a friendly, active community of users
* Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface (no Australis!)
* Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
* Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
* Support for many Firefox extensions (add-ons) and themes
* New: support for Pale Moon exclusive extensions and themes
* Extensive and growing support for HTML5 and CSS3
* Many customization and configuration options
* Able to import existing Firefox profiles with the migration tool
This browser, even though close to its sibling Mozilla Firefox in the way it works, offers a different set of features. For example, if you need specialized accessibility features or integration of Windows' parental controls, then Pale Moon may not be a good browser choice for you.
With the current generation of Gecko-based browsers, there are other differences between Pale Moon and Firefox that are more obvious and not just "under the hood": contrary to what Mozilla has done with their redesign of the user interface, Pale Moon will continue to provide a familiar set of controls and visual feedback similar to previous versions, including grouped navigation buttons of a decent size, a bookmarks toolbar that is enabled by default, tabs next to page content by default (easily switchable) and not in the least a functional status bar and more freedom in customization, to name a few things.